Assertiveness Training For People In Business
Building confidence and communications skills for you and your company.
A program by Dorothy Leeds, who has trained over 20,000 managers in assertiveness and direct communications for such organizations as Mobil Oil, McGraw-Hill, Digital Equipment, and the American Management Association.
If you would like to:
- Be perceived as more credible
- Build your confidence and present a stronger image for your organization
- Gain greater respect and develop a solid team around you
- Get more done through direct and clear communication
- Become a more productive employee
- Spend less energy in emotions and more in doing a better job
- Learn to stay in control in the most difficult situations
- Deal effectively with anger in yourself and others
- Gain greater recognition and promotions
- Cop with criticism and turn it into a positive
- Make fewer mistakes through building clarity in communication
then this course is for you!
Benefits to your organization
- The more confident people are, the more productive they will be. Another benefit is that participants will present a much stronger image for your company. Also, less time will be spent late, sick, and frustrated -- holding in emotions rather than using them in a constructive manner.
- Repressed anger, manipulation, and the inability to deal with criticism are very costly barriers to productivity in most organizations. By teaching people to cope with these recurring issues, everyone benefits.
- Since the basic premise of Dorothy Leeds' assertiveness training is goal oriented, the people in your organization will become more professional and assist your organization to achieve its objectives.
Page 1: Program
Page 2: Outline
Page 3: Features
Page 4: Testimonials
Find out more about Dorothy's Assertiveness workshops.
Need individual assertiveness skills help for yourself or a colleague? Dorothy can help!
Books or tapes reinforce what is learned in the workshop, or work well by themselves.